When can I check in?
- Of course we understand that you are exhausted from travelling and that's why we let you check in any time. Sometimes if the room or beds are not ready yet you are welcome to store your bags in the luggage room, use hostel facilities and have a short rest in the garden.
When do I have to check out?
- We wouldn't dream of forcing you to leave, but if you'll be traveling on we ask you to check out by 11am to make room for incoming guests. The lounge, garden and all hostel facilities are still at your disposal.
What does the price include?
We don't like if somebody is after arrival surprised with any unexpected extra charges, that's why we don't have any additional charges so our price includes:
- shared rooms: taxes, linens, lockers, city maps, 24/7 desk and bar service
- private rooms: taxes, linens, city maps, 24/7 desk and bar service
How can I pay?
- We accept Czech Koruna or Euro (at current reception rate) as well as credit cards – visa, mastercard, maestro.
Do you have any discounts?
- We offer 10% basic discount from 15 persons up. 15 persons up and more than 5 days we offer 15% discounts. (excluding NEW YEAR SEASON, TOP SEASON, LOW SEASON)
Can I have breakfast?
- Yes, we offer to our guests a wide selection buffet breakfast included ham/salami, eggs, cheese, pate, fresh bread and rolls, toasts, honey, jam, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cereals, yogurt, milk, coffee and tea. The breakfast price is 5 Euro or 125 CZK. The breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:30.
Do you have a kitchen?
- Yes, like a hostel in right meaning we have a fully equipped kitchen at you disposal.
Do you have laundry facilities?
- We offer a wash and dry service any time day or night.
Is there Internet access at hostel?
- Yes! There is free wireless internet.